Thank you, Autumn!!!
Reader’s Appreciation Award
I will explain this award exactly as Autumn had read it to be when she read about it.
As she wrote, awards are like gifts – they are meant to be a blessing.
1. List six nominations.
2. Link the Award Image back to the one who presented it to you. But if you can’t manage it, please do not fuss and fret.
The “rules” are not legally binding which means, if you’re not happy to be nominated, please have some mercy and grace for me. (Autumn didn’t do compliance checks and neither will I!) As she said, if you do not want the award please don’t feel like you MUST accept. This is supposed to be fun, too.
Nominations: Much too difficult, I invite any of the kind readers to accept the nomination!
Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandment Award
The “Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award” has to do with a woman of the same name, known for being very elegant and having high expectations, and who is committed to maintaining integrity, good manners and behavior, as well as a rich sense of humor. Thank you, Autumn, for considering me for this high honored award! Now, I must answer 10 Questions “honestly” about myself, as part of my acceptance (rules) of this award.
1. Describe yourself in seven words. Kind, compassionate, cute, sensitive, genuine, a twin
2. What keeps you up at night. Thinking way too much
3. Whom would you like to be? Only myself, I like being me
4. What are you wearing now? Jeans and a sweater
5. What scares you? Mean people who have no heart
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging? The best: Meeting wonderful people, that become friends /The worst: Worrying if my post will be well received
7. What was the last website you looked at? Amazon
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Nothing, I like being me.
9. Slankets, yes or no? yes, I love them
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you. That would be my amazing, beautiful and ever so talented twin sister Autumn! TF <3!
The Creative Chaos Award
Firstly: Thank the person who gave you the Award.
Secondly: Take your best shot at the 3 tasks listed below.
Thirdly: Nominate 5 people who recently followed your blog.
First Task: Three weird things I do: 1. I have music playing almost 100% of the time and sing a lot 2. I sleep with night lights all over the place 3. I will not leave my house without earrings in my ears
Second Task: You must tell why you look at the “glass half full” scenario and ask “what? No coffee?”
Third Task: You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cellphone service, no Wal-Mart, and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your under pants and why? I would be rescued quickly, I would contact Autumn by our twin ESP! The other question, kind of personal and why would anybody ask such a question?